Wednesday November 28, 2018 from 15:15 to 15:45
Salle de Bal de Montréal
Theodore Wein, Canada
Department of Neurology & Neurosurgery
You must login in before viewing videos
Download the Presentation as a PDF
Download the Presentation as a PowerPoint
The Canadian Stroke Best Practice Recommendations for stroke prevention were updated at the end of 2017. Participants will receive a comprehensive review of these new guidelines through interactive case presentations. Come test your knowledge!
As a result of attending this session, participants will be able to:
- realise the time frame that investigations should be done following minor stroke or TIA
- understand the role of dual antiplatelets following minor stroke or TIA
- be aware of the criteria required for Patent Foramen Ovale closure
- effectively manage lipids in the setting of ischemic stroke.
- understand the effect of delay to Cartoid endarterectomy and its clinical implications